HAND MADE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOME
* Bears cannot and will not be created the same as a previously sold bear. Each bear is an individual and sold as such, it is not fair to a customer who has bought a unique bear only then to create an exact copy for someone.
* Prices are based on the current cost of materials and the time taken to create the bear. I can work to a lower budget but there will be constraints on some of the details. Each customer will recieve a fully itemised invoice if requested.
* If at any time the customer decides they do not want the bear due for any reason, the sale may be cancelled but the deposit will be lost. Any further layaway payments will be refunded in the form of a credit note up until 2 days before shipping.
* If ordering for a specific date we require at least 2 months notice in order to set aside a time slot and pre order materials. Rush orders may be taken but it is best to email to enquire especially at holiday seasons.
* We are not responsible for royal mail or couriers. All items will be sent by the customers choice of tracked and insured postage but once dispatched we cannot guarantee a delivery time / date.
* Bears will only be refunded if there is a manufacturing fault, im afraid that changing your mind on receipt does not count. If there is a genuine problem with your bear please contact us and I will endeavour to do all I can to help.
* Bears are guarenteed for up to 6 months from creation for free repairs or in worst case scenario, replacement. Please note these are collectors items and should be treated as such. These items are not toys and should not be given to young children.
Although there is always a lovely selection of bears in my shop ready to be adopted to new homes immediately, a lot of my customers prefer to have a bear commissioned especially for them.
This means you can create the perfect individual bear just for you with the promise it will never be recreated again.
You can either give me a theme and creative license to work on your behalf, involving you in each decision along the way giving a progress report. The finished creation though themed around yourself will be ultimately a Kitty Boguls design. These bears require a 20% non refundable deposit with price worked out depending on the style of the bear and the costs of the materials involved.
The second option is for the customer to be involved in the decisions all the way through, you would pick everything, the shapes of features, hairstyles, accessories etc. These bears are a lot more personable to the customer but also from a business point of view would be difficult to sell to another customer should circumstances change
therefore each bear will require an up front non refundable deposit of 50% instead of the usual 20%.
I will send frequent progress pictures of each bear and be in constant contact throughout the construction giving the customer plenty of opportunity to change various details throughout.
Full balance of the pre agreed price would be due before shipping of the bear although layaway options and payment plans are available.